Saturday, March 30, 2024

15mm Grim Dark 2024

 2024 is the year of Grim Dark.  

I have really enjoyed playing One Page Rules' Grim Dark future games.  It is straight forward, fast, and enjoyable game system.  I also have been surprised at how balanced the games are. I decided the mega project for 2024 would be to expand to a full collection of Grim Dark armies.  This project will synergize heavily with my bug hunt project. All this in my chosen scale of 15mm.  

The plan is to build 4 armies.  We will have the Grim brothers.  A throw back to the first Grim Dark armies I painted 20 years ago.  There will be the Alien Hives, the bugs from my prior project.  The Orc Marauders will show up.  Lastly, a Planetary Militia.  

I am happy the announce the Grim Brothers have been completed over the last 3 months.